Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

Andrea | High School Senior Portraits | Helena, MT Photographer

I really enjoyed my time with the beautiful Miss Andrea. Check out those heels she is wearing. We joked about how I would definitely hurt myself walking in those! Two inches is about the max height I can wear and still be somewhat graceful. But not, Andrea strutted her stuff and never missed a beat!



She was a natural in front of the camera. I asked Andrea if she had any advice to offer other seniors who were getting ready to have their senior portraits done. This is what she had to say: 
"Just relax and have fun with it! Be yourself and don't do anything crazy drastic with your hair right before."
Andrea was gracious enough to allow me to use her photo on the cover of my new Senior Client Guide! 

 

After high school Andrea is planning to attend Rocky Mountain College to study Sports Medicine.  
I wish you all the best Andrea, and know that you will have much success in your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment