Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dowling Family | Family Portrait Photographer | Helena, Montana

Let me stop for a second to tell you that I am seriously the luckiest photographer in the world. My clients are always so wonderful to work with. That's true of my recent session with the Dowling family, too!

I met with them last month in my backyard and the weather was great for photo-taking. And while it was a beautiful warm,sunny day, it was the Dowling family that made this shoot such a blast! 

When it comes to photographing kids, I've learned that the session may not always be rainbows and unicorns. There are times when kids just aren't happy to have their pictures taken.  This was not one of those times (although Baby Jake was teething so we had a couple of tears). I've learned that when that sort of thing happens, you just have to roll with it. I always capture those moments too. And inevitably, mom and dad always buy at least one copy of that photo. Luckily, I was still able to get many wonderful shots of them without Jake crying. Our session consisted of lots of laughing, teasing, tickling, a little crying and even a photo bomb! 

As you can see from the photos, this family is not only photogenic, but also a very close-knit group who clearly love spending time together. They are lucky to have each other. Enjoy!


 

























No comments:

Post a Comment